£75,000 - £85,000 DOE
This is an awesome opportunity for a Principal UX Designer to join a global, established strategic design firm based in Central London on a permanent basis. They are looking for a talented individual who can bring new ideas to the table whilst leading a team of designers across projects and pitches with innovation and thought led strategy at the forefront.
This company have a strong focus on partnering with ambitious brands and companies to create digital products, services and systems that people love and that make a stand within the marketplace. In this position you will be heading up a team of 3-5 designers across different specialisms whilst also being hands on and taking ownership of projects. This is a super exciting time to join as moving forward they are looking to scale the team and this position will be a key feature of their growth.
You’ll have chance to:
- Lead the development of concepts and strategies across multiple projects.
- Take hands on ownership of projects and pitches whilst also directing a multidisciplinary team.
- Become an advocate for UCD principles, innovation and strategy within the team.
- Translate concepts into digital products, services and systems for a range of clients.
- 5+ years working hands on with UX Design, ideally both agency and client side.
- Experience leading a team.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of end to end UX/UI process.
- Have a solid portfolio showcasing you UX case studies across a range of platforms including: mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Comfortable with all research techniques and analysis.
They are offering between £75,000 - £85,000 DOE.
If you think you are suitable for this job role, please apply now!You can get in touch with me here:
Premier Group: 02072475747
Also, if you know of anyone suitable that may be interested please contact me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme.