Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Salary: £33,000 to £38,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading international business on a full-time basis. My client is looking for a maintenance engineer who can ensure that manufacturing schedules are maintained, and that the activity is run in a compliant manner.
Responsibilities: Maintenance Engineer
- Ensuring all documents are updated and reflect the “as built, and “as operated” status
- Managing and planning activities external contractors
- Managing and / or performing planned mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance and safety checks
- Ensuring plant and utilities are operating to specified parameters
- Managing and / or performing daily checks on plant
Skills and experience:
- Possess a BTEC in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of pharmaceutical systems would be an advantage.
- Autoclave, highly purified water systems or pure steam generator experience.