A great opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Management Accountant for an International Hospitality Group in Central London. This company is a well-established firm that has seen tremendous growth over the years and looking for a dynamic thinking Management Accountant who will manage financial operations and provide support to operational managers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and add real value to an exciting organisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day financial reporting and operational duties
- Responsible for compliance with internal policies & procedures
- Responsible for review of cash banking and safeguarding of cash floats in operation
- Responsible for bank reconciliations and bank clearing
- Manage, supervise and develop junior Finance staff within the firm
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, forecasting and commentary on variance
- Reporting under and adhering to IFRS and German regulatory requirements within statutory deadline
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and preparation of audit pack
- Analyse and interpret of monthly results, key performance indicators and cost control by department.
- Prepare P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reports for corporate reporting to strict deadlines
- Professional finance qualification (qualified/part qualified) (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Fluent in German and English
- Educated to degree level
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 5 years financial management experience. Background in hospitality or service-based industry is essential.
- Experience working with SAP or any ERP system