LOCATION – Woking
SALARY – £18,000 - £25,000 per annum.
We are looking for an Administrator on a permanent basis in the Surrey / Woking area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Order Book and manufacturing teams through managing administration duties as well as customer facing responsibilities and various other tasks.
The Manufacturing Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrator role within manufacturing.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business / environment.
- Able to communicate with other Manufacturing and Order book teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have exposure to a customer focussed position.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Understanding of VLookup function - Beneficial
- Liaising with customers and clients when needed.
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries / complaints.
- Carry out various administrative duties including tracking and updating all orders.
- Liaise with cell leaders, order book team and supply chain to organise workflow.