£25,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience)
My client is looking for a Technician to join their team. The company is a family run business with many excellent relationships with market leaders. The Technician will have Mechanical and Electrical knowledge and industry experience. It is advantageous for the candidate to have experience repairing lifting equipment. My client supplies rigging structures and lifting equipment for a range of industries.
Responsibilities of the Technician
- Responsible for ensuring company equipment is properly tested and maintained
- Prepare, maintain and brand equipment as required, repairing damaged kit
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation
- Assist in general mechanical and fabrication work as needed
Requirements of the Technician
- Mechanical and Electrical qualifications
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Previous experience working with and repairing lifting equipment (desired)
- Fabrication experience (desired)
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Adele Lewis at Premier Engineering.
0161 871 8811
Alternatively, if this isn’t the job for you, we offer up to £500 if we successfully place referrals!