Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 DoE
My client is a specialist in the surveying and design of Building Services Projects and are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Northampton.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Experience in mechanical building services design, this should include specification writing, calculations and system design
- A proven record of having worked on a variety of building services projects through numerous sectors
- Minimum HNC preferably degree level qualification in a mechanical or building services orientated subjects
- Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way
- Receive client design briefs, understand and develop design works
- Produce specifications, schedules, drawings and any other contract documentation required on a project by project basis
- Develop design calculations
- Attend progress, design team, and site inspection meetings
- Obtain relevant information from architects, structural engineers and other design consultants for the scheme to progress
- Liaise with clients, professional organisations, contractors, suppliers, and sub-contracts as required to facilitate the needs of the project
If you are a design engineer and are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV, your availability and Salary Expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.