LOCATION - Falmouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £27,000 - £34,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer and international supplier of hydraulic products and components is looking for an Design Engineer to join their expanding operation on a permanent basis in Falmouth.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- A minimum of 1 years’ industry experience preferably In a Mechanical Design role
- Confidence in the use of 3D CAD software’s; preferably SolidWorks although others will be considered
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and sheet metal work
- Experience in Design and development of Hydraulic components is preferable
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Being involved in concept design through to production
- Using Inventor software on a day to day basis
- Working within the existing Engineering team, developing an understanding of the product range to contribute effectively to Design work.
- Producing bills of materials and documentation in order to provide the correct manufacturing components
- Meeting deadlines effectively