SALARY- £27,000- £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client designs and manufactures a variety of mechanical components for high pressure environments and they are looking to take on a Mechanical Design Engineer, on a permanent basis in Wimborne
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechnical Engineering, altahough HNC / HND backgrounds are also favorable.
- Proficiency with 3D CAD, preferably Inventor, and good understanding of FEA and stress analysis on 3D models.
- Experience of working with a range of prototyping and manufacturing processes.
- Background working within the Oil and Gas industry is preferable, but not necessary.
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Contributing to the design of new and existing products, and using AutoCAD Inventor on a daily basis
- Prototyping and testing components for different manufacturing processes and with a range of materials
- Working on the development and improvements of existing products, as well as new product ranges
- Working within the existing design team as the company continues to grow