Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 PA DOE
My client is a specialist in the design, development and manufacture of bespoke automation systems for a range of different sectors and they are on the lookout for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Birmingham.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Proficient using Autodesk Inventor (Vault experience is preferred but not necessary)
- Proven mechanical design experience working within the medical devices industry or automation environment
- Able to produce high quality engineering drawings for use in manufacture
- The design and development of automation systems.
- Working as part of a design team operating on a number of projects at any given time.
- Working on site Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer and are interested in this position, please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.