LOCATION- Ely, Cambridgeshire
SALARY- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum (plus benefits)
My client manufactures a range of Special Purpose Machinery. They are looking to take on a Mechanical Design Engineer to work in their office in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
You will be working on a range of bespoke projects designing parts for Machining and Fabrication.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Engineering qualification (HND, HNC, BSc, BEng etc.) in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with Solidworks 3D CAD
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining and fabrication
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Full UK clean driving licence
The Mechanical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Working within the current engineering team
- Producing engineering documents in line with contracts and projects
- Producing 3D designs using CAD software
- Generating the BOM’s to go with the associated designs
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.