Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 PA
My client is a specialist in the supply, design and manufacture of monitoring equipment and they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their R&D Team on the development and design of existing products at their site in Wellingborough.
The ideal Mechancial Design Engineer candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proficient in prodcing 3D Models.
- Proficient with CAD Software Solidworks.
- Experience with input into existing product development.
- Pressure vessel and process piping codes of practice (desirable)
- Design and development of Coriolis mass flowmeters by use of SolidWorks CAD software.
- Conducting structural integrity calculations on a range Coriolis mass flowmeters relating to pressure safety requirements and compliance.
- Prepare drawings, documents and calculations to support applications for pressure equipment approvals and work with the Notified Body to obtain product certifications.
- Dealing with design change requests from the senior team of the R&D department.
- Working with other departments, overseeing the testing of design change processes.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer and are intersted in this position, please apply with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.