£60,000 per annum
My client, a highly regarded, London based marketing agency are recruiting a Mid-level PHP Developer who is looking to develop and progress to a Senior PHP Developer.
The role is to work on the ongoing renewal of a complex custom-built system, with an exciting road-map for a global software company.
As Mid-level PHP Developer you will be an enthusiastic member of a close-knit team of developers with a passion to learn, broaden their skills and share their experiences, as well as work closely with project managers and the technical architect.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PHP and Symfony framework
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Show knowledge of the physical architecture including supporting planning for the required capacity, scalability, resilience and availability of the system.
- The ability to estimate technical effort, licensing and hosting costs and clearly communicate them to non-technical users
- The ability to highlight technical risks and communicate potential mitigation strategies to a Project Manager to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Experience with development methodologies such as DDD, BDD and TDD.
- API Integrations, REST/SOAP
In return my client is offering; a starting salary of up-to £60,000 per annum, a generous package, a friendly collaborative working environment with plenty of social events and ongoing mentorship and training.
For more information click apply now or call Fabian Page on 0207 2475747 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite the role for you but you have someone you can recommend please get it touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.