Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
My Client specialises in Mid-High-End Residential Renovations, Conversions, Home Extensions, Replacement Dwellings and Large-Scale Developments.
They are a small company based in the stunning Surrey Hills that pride themselves on delivering beautiful homes across the South of England.
- RIBA Park III Qualified
- At least 5 years of UK Experience
- Have previous experience designing residential developments
- Produce accurate and high-quality drawings for planning applications and construction drawing packages.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit
- Proficiency with Photoshop and/or Sketch-Up is highly desirable
- Opportunity to manage projects and guide their design
- A friendly and creative working environment in a picturesque setting
- Flexible working hours
- Annual performance bonus
This position is immediately available with the intention to make a hire as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suited for this Principal Architect / Part III Architect position, then please apply with your C.V. and Portfolio to JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com.