Currently hiring two PHP Developers for a successful, friendly and fast-growing SaaS company that provides a market-leading research and teaching platform for universities.
They’re looking for strong experience in full stack web development, though this role will favour the server-side of Development more.
- You’ll be familiar with modern frameworks
- You’ll be fast, accurate, good-natured and enjoy an agile development approach.
- You’ll be keen to get involved in the product design, learning the domain, contributing ideas on structure, technology and usability and developing the rich user interfaces that make our products stand out.
- You will receive training and support in our products from your development colleagues, before being expected to contribute to the team.
- Back-end: PHP 7, Laravel
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server / Postgres experience an advantage
- Version control: Git
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication
- Keen eye for usability and interface design
- Technical writing skills
- Networking and server admin awareness
- An informal, friendly style to match our company culture
- Personal Development Plans that allow upskilling and training
- Monthly Staff Breakfast & Staff Cinema Night
- Summer and Winter events for all staff
- Close-knit team in a supportive environment