Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
One of my clients based in Birmingham is looking to add a PHP Software Developer to to their already established, passionate team.
To be considered for this role the PHP software Developer must have experience with:
- PHP 7
- Laravel or codeigniter
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A sense of humor
- A Can-do attitude
- A desire to contribute to the team
- Annual profit share. When the company does well, we all do well.
- You start with 24 days holiday (20 base days, plus your birthday, plus 3 extra days over Christmas / New Year)
- Holiday allowance rises by one extra day for each year’s service.
- On top of that you get banks holidays (of course).
- And you have the right to buy extra holiday or sell unwanted days.
- A friendly team & working environment.
- An “open” company structure in which everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas and experience.
- Pool table, darts board and smoothie bar in the office.
- Regular company social events for those who enjoy them (and no pressure to join in for those who don’t). Recently we’ve had Escape Rooms, meals out, a “Scrapheap Challenge”, 5-a-side football, rounders, and a Halloween Party.
- Matching funding for charity fundraising.
- Gym membership.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle-to-Work scheme (+ lockers and shower / changing room for cyclists / runners).
- Overall, a great opportunity to learn from, and contribute to, an award-winning team with global clients.
If you know anyone who would be interested, then let me know! At Premier we offer up to £500 for a referral