Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 – DOE
We are looking for an experienced PHP LAMP Stack Web Developer, with at least 2+ years full time commercial experience, to join our friendly development team where you are looking to make a real contribution. Working on work for our clients along with helping develop our own software and systems.
PHP LAMP Stack Web Developer job description:
- Assist with the design & planning of new programming work and contribute to new client business solutions.
- Once programming is complete, test that programming is complete.
- Module creation and other programming projects (object orientated – LAMP environment using PHP/MySQL/ Maria Db)
- Bug tracing and fixing
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Practice skills on on-going projects
- Must have experience with PHP 7 & 5.6.
- Linux/Apache/MySQL Knowledge.
- GIT and Composer.
- Good analytical approach to problem solving.
- Testing Suite Experience with Unit testing, Selenium etc.
- Good working knowledge of HTML 5
- Linux server admin
- AWS experience
- API integration experience.
- Experience with other languages and frameworks
- Experience of using WordPress, Magento, PrestaShop or other platforms beneficial
PHP LAMP Stack Web Developer benefit package:
- 28 days holidays (Including bank holidays)
- Discounted health insurance
If you know anyone who would be interested, then let me know! At Premier we offer up to £500 for a referral