SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Planning Engineer on a permanent basis in the Surrey area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the planning aspects and manufacturing processes as well as using an MRP system.
The Planning Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced in a planning and defining manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of bring a new product to manufacturing.
- Knowledge of using MRP systems.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Understanding of various mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attending weekly planning meetings.
- Establishing routings for manufacturing.
- Plan and establish manufacturing process for new products.
- Advise on best routings from technical drawings