Up to £53,000
A global, creative, full service agency is looking to add a fantastic POS Regional Manager to the team based in Central London on a permanent basis. This role is predominantly remote working, however occasional travel to the Central London office will be required.
This role is predominantly focussed on the overall procurement strategy of the group including supplier negotiation, management and performance. This role requires an individual who has experience delivering a projects to strict timelines and producing work to the highest standard. This includes local implementation of the global procurement and category strategies set by the business, and where no global strategy applies, devise and deliver local category strategy. The goal is to increase profitability of the business and to drive sustainable growth whilst managing risk and security of supply.
The team are looking for an POS Regional Manager who can:
- Ensure briefs are delivered to the highest quality in the shortest timeframe
- Execute pricing exercises for potential and current clients
- Utilise best-practice procurement processes e-RFP, e-Auction, post e-Auction negotiations etc
- Monitor and audit performance management
- Manage a team of 5+ people
Who possesses proven experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years’ procurement experience in Retail Point of Sale
- Experience of procurement best practice and techniques
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
The ideal candidate will apply the best practice ways of working, with the ability to work as a strong team player, with innovative thinking and a positive outlook.
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the chance to work in an agency with offices around the world, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com as this role is available immediately.
Alternatively, if you know anyone perfect for the role, we offer up to £500 referral fee.