LOCATION – Cheltenham
SALARY – £28,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Engineer on a permanent basis in the Cheltenham area. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes as well as tackling any manufacturing issues that come up day to day
The Manufacturing / Production Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working within an ISO 9001 or AS9100 environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Previous experience tackling production problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- A Previous experience working with special mechanical manufacturing processes (anodizing, heat treatment and chemical processing) - beneficial
- Tackling production and manufacturing issues daily.
- Implementing lean manufacturing processes.
- Introducing new products to manufacturing.
- Helping to advise on factory layout.
- Implementing new tooling and Jigs