Salary: Up to £80,000
With 2020 upon us it is more important now than ever that our focus is looking after our planet and the people on it. This opportunity is for someone who feels passionate about the conservation of our resources and the fair treatment of those who produce them. The product is an ambitious ethically driven food retail app which uses technology as a method to provide customers with high quality produce without compromising on sustainability and fair trade. Your mission as Product Manager is to work closely with stakeholders to enhance user experience and ensure the efficiency & effectivity of the platform. I am looking for a Product Manager with 4+ years’ experience who comes from a start-up background and is driven by working on a product which is designed to make a difference.
The role will consist of..
- Owning a product road map
- Co-creating functionality with clients
- Leading teams concepting world class build
- Craft user stories
- Working with research to come up with concepts
- Running sprints
- Support new business
- Understanding and learning about the details of the complex, technical and analytical projects.
- Leading engineering teams