Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
My client is a specialist engineering company who design, develop and manufacture testing systems for transmission and torque solutions for a number of industries and they are on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site based in Northamptonshire.
The ideal Project Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Qualified to Master or Batchelor degree level in an relevant Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Experience in technical design and CAD and have the ability to produce 3D designs and 2D Drawings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Have excellent levels of detail and accuracy.
- Experience working on a number of projects at any given time
- The running and control of multiple engineering job and have an active involvement in a range of products.
- Provide technical liaison to the customer in regard to their project and provide support to additional departments within the company to ensure an on time and on budget delivery.
- Ensuring designs meet all legislative requirements necessary and comply with company quality procedures.
- Assist with commissioning products as required.
If you are a project engineer and are interested in this position then please apply with an up to date CV, your salary expectations and availability to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.