Company: Creative marketing agency
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Typical Projects: Video, print & digital
The role is at an agency that creates, produces and adapts advertising content for worldwide brands. Your mission as Project Executive is to manage the end to end life-cycle of integrated projects across print, digital, video & point of sale and to support the project management team as and when required.
Your key responsibilities:
- Day to day project management
- Interpretation of client briefs
- Managing project timelines
- Briefing creative & technical teams
- Ensuring output is of the highest quality.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Using CMD & client platforms
We are looking for a friendly, positive and personable Project Executive who knows how to effectively communicate with their team in order to deliver the highest quality output. As Project Executive, you will be expected to be well organised, numerate and IT literate and it is imperative that you have excellent written communication skills. If you think that this might be you, then please don’t hesitate to email your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org because this role is available for immediate start.