Salary: £70,000 (FTE)
Looking for a new and exciting role for the new year? Then look no further.
This is a fantastic new opportunity working with one of the UK’s most reputable law firms on an initial 6-month fixed term contract, with a high chance of becoming a permanent role.
They are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their well-established IT team to support their Senior Project manager on upcoming projects to migrate to some of the newest technologies 2020 has to offer.
This is a great opportunity for the successful Quality Assurance Manager to develop their skillset in a modern law firm, who offer great train opportunities and fantastic career progression.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and test reporting tools
- Strong database interrogation skills (SQL/TSQL)
- ITIL or Prince II certification (desired)
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested and feel you would like to find out more regarding this role, please click apply now.
Please feel free to contact me here:
Premier Group: 02072475747
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite right for you but you are able to recommend someone please pass on my details. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals place.