LOCATION- Reigate and Banstead
SALARY- £35,000 - £48,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Reigate and Banstead area within an electronics manufacturing business. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the quality engineering team to manage and improve the current Quality Management system in place.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer within manufacturing
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An understanding of a range of measuring and inspection methods.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ISO9001
- Understanding of IATF / ISO16949 – Beneficial
- Exposure to electronics manufacturing - Beneficial
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the Quality Engineering team with quality improvement projects.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001 and IATF 16949
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting audits
- Liaising with other departments