SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area with experience in mechanical manufactured products. Your main duty will be to ensure that the introduction of all new projects within the business adhere to the requirements of the Quality Management system and to improve the effectiveness of Quality Engineering.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 3 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Understanding of Quality Engineering within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience within a machining manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to use various quality tools (e.g. 8D, 5Y, Continuous improvement and LEAN)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ISO9001 (ISO14001 and ISO18001/45001 an advantage)
- Be able to liaise with both suppliers and customers.
- Assist with quality audits.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Communicate with both customers and suppliers to deal with quality issues.
- Drive improvements within manufacturing and suppliers.
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels