SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Taunton area with experience in the mechanical manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO 9001 / IATF16949 Quality Management System.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Understanding of various Quality Tools e.g. (root cause, 8D, 5Y)
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO9001, AS9100 or ISO/IATF16949 Quality Management System.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of mechanical manufacturing.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting Internal Quality audits.
- Liaising with other departments