SALARY- £32,000 - £45,000 (Junior and Senior available)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Devon area with experience in the aerospace manufacturing industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through inspection as well as other quality engineer duties.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree or time served as a Quality Engineer.
- 3 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why and FMEA
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Any relevant experience with AS9100 Standards.
- Understanding of NADCAP – beneficial not essential.
- Conducting audits to AS9100 standards
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Supporting the Quality engineering team with day to day activities.
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps.
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing using data analysis.
- Liaising with other departments of all levels