LOCATION – West Drayton
SALARY – up to £30,000 - £42,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the West Drayton area with experience of machined parts. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering and inspection team.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques (CMM beneficial)
- Understanding of ISO9001 and AS9100 standards.
- Familiar with associated documentation (Certificate of Conformities, Treatment certificates etc)
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Familiarity with the auditing process.
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Auditing processes and inspection duties.
- Monitor manufacturing to ensure products are conforming to regulations.
- Support the manufacturing departments with corrective actions.
- Assist with the procurement of parts, components and materials into the business.