LOCATION – Hertfordshire
SALARY – up to £32,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Hertfordshire area with experience of machined parts. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality inspection team using CMM PC-DMIS Inspection (full training will be provided for CMM).
The Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques.
- Understanding of ISO9001 or AS9100 standards.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn PC-DMIS software / CMM inspection.
- Previous experience with CMM – very beneficial.
- Understanding of AS91000 – beneficial.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Undergoing training on using PC-DMIS / CMM inspection.
- Using CMM inspection of various machined parts using PCDMIS
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.
- Inspection to AS9100 and ISO9001 standards