LOCATION – West Drayton
SALARY – £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Technician / Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the West Draton area with experience of machined parts. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team.
The Quality Inspector / Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques (Vernier, CMM, Height gauges, etc.)
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Experience of CMM Inspection (Familiarity with Aberlink – Beneficial)
- Exposure to an ISO9001 manufacturing environent
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of AS9100 – Very beneficial
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Inspect using CMM inspection through Aberlink software (training provided).
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.