Premier Group are a multi award winning organisation with offices spanning across the UK and US. We are expanding and looking for highly motivated and professional individuals to join our team and become our next top achiever!
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- A Recruitment Consultant ultimately places candidates into their next role
- Recruitment is a sales job and you will be required to build strong, successful relationships with candidates and clients within your chosen industry
- You will build these relationships through phone calls to gain new business with clients and source relevant candidates for their needs. You will also be required to meet these contacts on a regular basis, getting you out of the office and out for drinks, events or dinners!
- You will go through our sixteen-week training programme, learning on the job alongside some of our most successful consultants, seeing the skills they have developed to become a Top Biller
- You will have daily KPIs and targets to work towards, so you know exactly what you need to be achieving to be rewarded
- Work ethic: Recruitment can be a difficult job, especially in your first year. You must work hard and put in the hours to be successful!
- Communication: A successful Recruitment Consultant has the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, especially over the phone. You will be required to build long lasting relationships with your customers who will return to you throughout your career!
- Motivation: What you put into the job you will get out of it, including money, career progression and incentives offered by Premier. To achieve this you will have to be motivated and strive to be the very best at your job!
- Organisation: You will be busy constantly and must be able to organise your time throughout each day. You will be selling people, not products, so attention to detail is vital as things can change very quickly!
- Positive attitude: Things can go wrong but things can also go very right! You need to be able to maintain an optimistic outlook and remember that your next call could end up making you money!
- Premier Group are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our London offices, based opposite Liverpool Street station in the city
- Competitive salaries with unrivalled commission (up to 40%)
- All expenses paid holidays to locations including Ibiza, Miami and Dubai
- The chance to progress into a management role within your first 18 months
- This is of course if you work hard and achieve all of your targets!
For more information, contact Jessica at Premier!