Downtown Austin, Texas
Are you looking for an incredible recruitment position in the heart of lively downtown Austin?
Premier Group are working exclusively with a global luxury beauty brand that are innovating the beauty indsutry with there technical advancement! This position will be at the very heart of all that.. to put it simply, you will be at the roots of evolving beauty as we know it.
This in an external project management position, in which you will be leading the recruitment project in a thriving and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ Years experience in technical recruitment for a large scale company
- Talent pool of software developers in Austin using tech stack of Java, React & AWS.
- Experience recruiting for Senior positions such as Project Managers and above.
- Full control of the whole recruitment process including attracting talent, creating pipeline, brand awareness, advertising & stakeholder management
- Passionate and driven individual - You will be a mascot for Premier Group so we are looking for somebody dedicated.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines - This is very fast-paced due to the nature of the project!
- Experience leading a project, organisation, ability to work strict deadlines and produce results.
- Personal development plan - growth & long-term career oppertunities!
- Paid time off - We will pay your time off alongside your bank holiday & weekends.
- Bonuses - we offer an extremely competitve bonus structure
- Highly rewarding environment - incentives and benefits both on-site and through Premier.
- Contributions to private healthcare
- Private pension
If you are eager to find out more information then please apply with your full resume and covering letter today, please include your salary expectations or if you are a contractor your day rate. We are open to both permanant and contract candidates - please apply for more infomation or email email@example.com. All successfull applicants will be called within 48 hours of application.