SALARY- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager on a permanent basis in the Croydon Area with experience in the Medical Devices Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Regulatory Affairs Team in the day to day regulatory affairs duties as well as liaising closely with the quality engineering team.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Underrstanding of Regulatory Affairs within Medical Devices manufacturing
- Previous experience as Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Have previous experience of working with an ISO 13485 Manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Managing the Regulatory affairs team day to day.
- Provide Regulatory Guidance for manufacturing.
- Carry out and assist with audits throughout the business
- Training and Supporting the current Regulatory Affairs Team.
- Ensure compliance to various regulatory directives.