Term – Permanent
Location – Leeds
Due to expansion this client requires an RF Test Technician to join the production team. The main aspects of the role are assembly, testing and alignment using high power RF equipment.
- Fault finding to component level
- Alignment/Tuning and testing of RF filters
- Alignment and test of Power Amplifiers
- Follow company manufacturing procedures to highlight and solve problems as they arise
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of RF Electronics would be beneficial
- Ability to use a range of RF Test Equipment
- Ability to test and align electronic components
- Have a good understanding and experience with Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analysers and power supplies.
If you are interested in furthering your career as an RF Test Technician, please apply now. Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.