Company: Marketing Implementation Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Typical Projects: Video, print & digital
The role is at an agency that creates, produces and adapts advertising content for worldwide brands.
Your mission as Senior Account Manager is upholding a solid understanding of the business and managing all aspects of the account. You will be client focused and will require good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage both your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process and profitability.
- Day to day contact for clients and stakeholders
- Coordinating project teams
- Having a strong digital focus
- Managing primarily web build projects.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Manage budgets & timelines