Salary: £38,000 - £4,0000
My client is a 10-person strong forward-thinking architectural practice based in the stunning county of Surrey, that specialises in Mid to High-End Residential.
They work throughout the building project from design through to planning and build on New builds, Extensions, Basements, Loft conversions, Interior refurbishments and Renovations. Their company mission is to deliver a quality build through a stress-free process, ensuring a successful outcome for all stakeholders involved.
- Manage own projects through RIBA Stages 1 – 7
- Prepare and submit planning applications and building control submissions
- Produce accurate architectural drawings and creative solutions whilst adhering to UK planning legislations to achieve maximum conversion on first submittal
- Conduct on-site meetings, perform measured surveys and take client briefs
- ARB / RIBA Part III registered
- 5 years UK Design experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Working knowledge of Revit and ability to work independently within this
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations, M&E and Structural Design ensuring that drawings comply.
This position is immediately available with the intention to make a hire as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suited for this Senior Architect position, then please apply you’re your C.V. and Portfolio to JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com.