Term – Permanent
Location – Surrey
Salary – Up to £50,000 (DOE)
This client is an award-winning manufacturer of high-end audio equipment. They have built an outstanding portfolio providing the best domestic and commercial audio products.
- Development of audio electronics for both new products and existing product updates
- Designing, building and evaluating schematics and PCB’s
- Providing engineering advice, support and assistance to both internal and external members of the R&D team.
- Excellent understanding of analogue and digital electronics and audio technologies including I2S, S/PDIF, I2C, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Ability to develop schematics, layout and debug PCBs.
- Excellent knowledge of Protel/Altium PCB design software
- Ability to manage projects.
If you are interested in furthering your career as an Audio Electronics Engineer, please apply now.
Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.