£45,000 - £65,000
This company produces specialist equipment used within the Security and Defence sectors to detect industrial inspection equipment of all capabilities. The purpose of the role is to contribute towards the ongoing research and development of digital and analogue electronics.
- Ideally 5 years+ electronics design and development
- Experience of Analogue and Digital circuits
- Experience of embedded programming (C/C++)
- Microprocessor and controller knowledge
- Leading a project with significant potential in the global market
- Acting as a lead for all electronic aspects of the products
- R&D of Analogue + Digital Electronics
- Embedded / Microcontroller development
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Senior Electronics Engineer, please apply now.
Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.