Salary- Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for a Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer to join my client, a tech company based near Twickenham. This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to secure your place within a business who can offer great career progression and training. As the Infrastructure Support Engineer, you will develop, deploy and manage IT projects, along with managing 3rd Line issues within client infrastructure.
You will also manage a small team of junior infrastructure engineers, assisting with training, mentoring and assigning tickets.
If you have previous experience as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing infrastructure support as an Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, DNS, IP networking, Exchange, Office 365 and Group Policies
- Azure experience would be beneficial
- Experience with physical and virtual server environments
- IT hardware including routers and switches
- Virtualisation experience VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Experience working on Infrastructure technical projects
- Support business users with 3rd Line issues, remotely and deskside
- BAU tasks Manage routers, servers and cloud technologies
- Install any new infrastructure related hardware
- Maintain security of systems and networks within businesses
- Manage and implement the technical aspects of any new and future IT projects
- Act as a team leader for junior engineers, mentoring, training and assigning tickets. Acting as the final escalation point
- Up to £50,000 salary depending on experience
- Exposure to new technologies
- Free parking
- Work alongside some of the best!
- Progression and training opportunities offered