I am looking for an experienced Integrated Project Manager with experience in print, video and an understanding of front-end development and digital PM processes to head up a team at one of the world’s most exciting creative agencies. We are looking for someone with a rounded understanding of end to end campaign delivery who will feel confident in all aspects of an integrated role.
You will be expected to…
- Receive and interpret client briefs ensuring successful delivery through the creative and digital teams.
- Keep the client informed of project progress
- Oversee creative and digital schedules & processes
- Manage budgets
- Keep track of invoices ensuring adequate documentary evidence of all job actions and costs
- Communicating effectively with admin teams
- A digital studio environment
- Visual design, front end development & digital PM processes
- Design & print production processes
- Filming, animation & motion processes
- End to end delivery
- Client liaison
- Digital asset management
As Integrated Project Manager, you will be fully confident and competent in working an integrated role. You will be reporting to the Creative Account Manager so you should be confident in a creative environment and should be flexible and able to work on multiple projects at once. It is important that you have an ability to multitask so strong organisation skills are imperative. We are looking for someone who has good analytical skills, is numerate and IT literate. You must be an effective communicator with fluency in English. A big part of the role is to manage budgets and schedules so it is important that you have an ability to prioritize activities daily.
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the opportunity to work with this multinational, global creative agency in a period of exponential growth, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as this position is available for an immediate start.