£40,000 - £45,000
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to join their award-winning team, based in York. This role is an exciting chance for a passionate Senior PHP Developer to work on new and existing projects, using the most up to date technologies. This position would be well suited to a Senior PHP Developer with at least 4 years commercial experience. The successful Senior PHP Developer will be required to support the project’s life cycle from start to finish.
- Testing and debugging
- Unit testing
- Adding new features
- Developing the continuous integration system
- Optimising code performance
- Working in an agile environment
- Working closely alongside consolidating departments
- Enhancing and monitoring code performance
- Support of Mid and Junior Level Developers
- Candidates must have their own transport
- PHP, preferably experience with Laravel or Symfony
- LAMP stack architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Docker & Ansible
- Cache strategies
- Version control systems, Git
If you are a Senior PHP Developer looking for a new, exciting opportunity to join a thriving business as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811 .
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the position further.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.