Up to £60,000 Per Annum
The client, based in Central London is an exciting sports digital media tech company, where the role will be focussing on delivering complex product in an easy to use design. This will involve being hands on with various projects going on at once, whilst managing a small team of designers as your day to day.
The ideal Product Designer will:
- 4+ years’ experience within product design or equivalent in combined UX/UI roles.
- Be able to liaise with clients and stakeholders to understand and identify the problem clearly.
- Superb knowledge of end to end UX/UI process.
- Have a solid portfolio showcasing both UX and UI case studies.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Comfortable to lead a small team of designers.
- A passion or interest within sports, with the products being solely based in this industry.
You should have worked on personal projects that have been of real passion to you and transformed ordinary websites into something more dynamic.
If you’re interested in the position please reply with an up to date CV and portfolio and we can get a call booked in.
You can get in touch with me here:
Premier Group: 02072475747
Also, if you know of anyone suitable that may be interested please contact me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme.