My client is looking Senior .NET Developers to join them on site. Their business model is ever changing and adapting to customer requirements, and therefore they require motivated, ambitious and experienced Software Developers to deliver new solutions.
You will be working alongside some of the best talent in a very well-respected business, which has been in the Sunday Times’ Fast Track Companies for 3 years running! This is excellent opportunity to work for an internationally expanding, commercial online business.
The Software Developer will be reporting directly to a Technical Lead and will be working on supporting and enhancing existing solutions as well as being given the opportunity to introduce new solutions where there is a business need.
There is a key opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to support the business and to enhance technical capabilities in the department and wider organisation. Your opinion will be valued, and you will be able engage in planning out new development and work with the rest of the team to achieve specific goals.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be supporting and mentoring other developers in your team along with extending support the wider teams where necessary. You will also support your Technical Lead and take a step up with responsibility when it’s required. You will also be responsible to work alongside other Senior Developers to ensure quick resolution of issues and responsibilities where necessary when the Tech Lead is absent.
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET
- Understanding of VB .NET
- Agile working
- RabbitMQ or similar
- .NET Core
- Angular Frameworks
- RESTful API Deployment
- Git, SVN or similar source control
- 23 days Holiday (plus Birthday off & 2 extra days, loyalty holidays & buying holidays)
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance, Income protection, health cash plan and enhanced maternity/paternity
- Casual dress code
- Games room including Xbox
- Free parking plus support for public transport users
- Companywide socials, events and meals
- Fundraising and team-building days
- Cycle to work scheme and employee assist program
- Company membership account
Premier IT are representing a client in regard to this vacancy.