A great opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join a leading automation organisation based in Staffordshire.
Responsibilities: Senior Systems Engineer
- Development of control system design and options from customer requirements
- Provide design input to development of system wide generics
- S7 programming of control systems
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
Skills and experience: Senior Systems Engineer
- In depth knowledge of S7 system design (Siemens PLCs)
- Must have significant experience of working in the Nuclear Industry
- Must be SC cleared
- Minimum 5 years’ experience to fulfil requirements of this post.
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Driving licence
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- 24 days holiday
If you are a Senior Systems Engineer with a strong background in working with Control Systems, then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Rob Umeokafor on 01217961888 .