Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 per annum
This is a vital and important role within the team, and you will be responsible for full-stack development of their web platforms and websites.
To be suitable for this Senior Web Developer position you will also need to be a good communicator with the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Senior Web Developer Responsibilities
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a wide range of platforms.
- Develop, test and implement code to the standards of the department.
- Have strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems.
- Can communicate professionally with clients and other employees.
- Experience with C# and •Experience with SQL Server.
If you are a developer, senior developer, lead developer or technical lead looking for an exciting and rewarding job in a globally recognised business, please do apply now with your latest CV