SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000
A great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Technician to join a fast-growing company within the Leicestershire area. This role offers progression and a lot of other excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of an IT Service Desk Technician
- Resolving technical support queries received via telephone/e-mail and Helpdesk system.
- Be consistent point of contact for the business to report IT problems
- Take ownership to support problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Manage the flow of support tickets
- Work to SLA’s
- Assit in IT Projects
- Provide great customer service
Essentials of an IT Service Desk Technician
- 2-3 Years Service Desk Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Experience using Service Desk Applications (FreshService, Service Now, Assist, Remedy
- Full UK Drivers License
Experience required for an IT Service Desk Technician
- Microsoft operating systems
- PC Hardware and configuration
- Office 365
Interested in applying for this IT Service Desk Technician role? Apply with an updated CV.