Role and Responsibilities Required of the Service Desk Engineer:
- Provide 1st line technical support within the IT Service Desk
- Working closely with both 2nd line to ensure the issue is resolved or assigned to the correct level
- Supporting windows 10 desktop environment
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects
- Log all calls on the service desk call logging system (Freshservice).
- Day to day management of the backup system (Backup Exec).
- Working on own initiative to diagnose and resolving technical issues.
- Understanding of Networking and TCP/IP Protocols;
- Proven experience using and troubleshooting Office 2016 / Office 365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience of administering Office365 including, SharePoint Online (permissions, workflows, migration)
Desirable Skills Required of the Service Desk Engineer:
- O365 Administration
- Exchange Server 2016 / Office 365 Exchange Administration
- Working with System Centre Configuration Manager 2016
- Networking (Troubleshooting)
- Active Directory Administration (GPO)
- Cisco telephony administration and support
- Understand Scripting (PowerShell)
- Working to ITIL best practises
The successful Service Desk Engineer will be paid up to £20,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.