Main Responsibilities Required of the Service Transition Manager:
- Own and manage the Service Transition lifecycle. Produce Service Support Models and transition plans to bring projects and small works into service
- Control the specified criteria for service acceptance throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure all support functions are aware, prepared and capable of supporting any new and changed services, via workshops, briefings and documentation as appropriate
- Drive the service aspects of solution design and transition throughout the IT project lifecycle
- Work closely with the project manager(s) and resolve any risks, issues and conflicts that are hindering service transition
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture and Information Security teams to ensure that services delivered are aligned to our technical and security standards
- Work with third party suppliers to understand external support models, and integrate with support as appropriate
- Share Service Transition performance reviews (reports, dashboards & progress trackers)
- Own the ongoing development and refinement of Service Transition processes
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are achieved throughout the agreed deadlines
- Be the single source of truth on operational acceptance governance.
- Communicating clearly and regularly keeping all stakeholders up to date with timely progress, risks and issues ahead of OA touch points.
Key Skills Required of the Service Transition Manager:
- Ability to practically demonstrate experience on Service Transition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, flexible and results driven
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing landscape
- Resilient with the ability to manage multiple transitions simultaneously
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies
The successful Service Transition Manager will be paid up the £46,000 per annum. If interested, please apply immediately.
We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.