£30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
A large software company based in near Walsall are seeking an experienced Manual Software Tester to join their business on a permanent basis. You would be the first Manual Software Tester to join the organisation, so it is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the role long-term to a Test Lead.
You will collaborate with Consultants, Software Developers and other key stakeholders to review business and technical requirements and prepare test cases, with a particular focus on functional, UX and regression testing across CRM and digital projects. You will help investigate issues in the test and development environment and assist in the triage process including weekly review of issues
Software Tester Responsibilities:
- Build the QA and Software Testing capacity within the business.
- Create and maintain project plans for test phase of the project.
- Conducting manual and automation tests in accordance with test plans.
- Supporting clients with UAT testing.
- 3 years’ experience in manual testing.
- Experience of manual testing on all modern browsers.
- Experience executing test scripts.
- Experience of bug tracking tools, preferably JIRA.