Derby (2-days remote after probation)
£37,000 per annum + benefits.
A business based in Derby are seeking an experienced Software Tester to join their business on a permanent basis. In this role you will be supporting the implementation and maintenance of their own application. Initially, it will be 70% manual testing, 30% automation testing and once you’ve progressed throughout the role it will become automated.
To be suitable for this role, you must have recent experience as a Software Tester, using both manual and automation using Selenium or Cucumber.
Software Tester Responsibilities:
- Able to add test scripts and maintain automated framework.
- The ability to collaborate with and provide guidance to developers.
- Participate in document and peer reviews.
- Plan own workload and scope/requirements.
- Ensure software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Writing test cases.
- Basic working knowledge of automation (e.g. Selenium or Cucumber)